Sunday, May 16, 2010
The Angelo Family Photo session!
Today I had the pleasure of photographing one of my most favorite families. Not only are they all beautiful, they are some of the greatest people I know. My very good friend Fran told her husband Casey and her two kids Christina and Daniela that for Mother's Day she wanted her present to be a family photo session with me! I was completely flattered and ecstatic! Of course we scheduled it right away! Fran herself has a love for photographs and capturing moments in time so I knew this session would be a blast, and it was. Both Christina and Daniela have a very special place in my heart so to take pictures of these two beauties made me smile the whole time....I have so many pictures I want to share, but here is a preview. There is no denying, this is one beautiful family, inside and out. I love you Angelo Family, thanks for a great morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment