Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Welcome to Photographs by Martina!
Hi! Welcome to my photography blog! My goal for this blog is to share pictures, ideas, photo sessions, and some of my favorite client moments with you! Photographs by Martina is something that I have been so excited to launch. Photography is such a passion of mine and I have finally turned that into a business. I have been fortunate to be taught and guided by some fantastic photographers. I think photography is an ongoing learning process though. Each time you work with a new family, child, friend, or any person you learn something new. I feel like I learn more about photography and also about the people I am photographing even if I knew basically nothing about them before the session. You can learn a lot about people through pictures...some people LOVE to be photographed..some are shy and some just need to warm up to the camera. In any of those instances, I am happy to capture the essence of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment